This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Friday, May 18, 2007

Kodak Digital Camera EasyShare LS443 - Review

I was very happy with this camera till recently. Great pictures. I bought it used form EBay. It has many functionalities for close up subjects, landscape for distant scenery, for night time pictures, sport and auto. Besides, it has other usual functionalities like menu for adjusting so many things, delete and purview.


After using for about a year, problems started. First, shutter won't open by itself and I had to force it open. I lived with that because I was more concerned with the job and my job was being done.


Now I don't get any picture on the LCD. Though it powers on, LCD is blank. So no photos. I visited Kodak site. No good. They don't provide any useful guideline for troubleshooting. Since my camera is out of warranty period, their customer support won't help me. I wish they provide some detailed technical guide for troubleshooting. The user manual they provide is too basic and is of no help.

Don't know if it can be fixed. I am forced to abandon this camera. That is how the sales of companies like Kodak get a push. I wonder if they design the system purposely like that.

Any ideas? Will appreciate. Thanks all.


No comments:

Great Money Making Titles