This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Chrysler Interpid

I have no experience with Chrysler cars. All along I have been driving Toyota Corolla car. Two days back I bought a used Chrysler Intriped car. My mechanic is not happy with American Cars. I can see that in the market also that while Japanese cars are in high demand and sell like hot cakes, the same is not true about American cars.

My mechanic told me that I did a great mistake in buying Chrysler Intirped. He is of the opinion that of all the Chrysler cars, Interpid is the worst. According to him Intirpeds are most expensive to maintain, need a lot of work, cannot be serviced easily and above all they consume a lot of gas.

I do not have any experience with these cars as yet. I will have to drive to find out the truth. However, After driving this car for the last two days, I found that it is really consuming a lot of gas. Consumption is almost double than what was with my little Corolla car.

I also found that steering is a little slow to respond. It does not turn the wheels fast enough and takes a second longer. My mechanic mentioned this problem also.

I read a few reviews of this car online and it seems that there is not any great rating about the same. I might have to sell it soon enough. I don't want to take any risk in view of this. I will be back with my review latter on with this car.


No comments:

Great Money Making Titles