This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Canada Post - Misdelivery of Mail

I had never imagined that Canada Post will misdirect my mail. I had all along been wondering what happened to my mail. I did not have any significant experience of misdelivery of my mail in 7 years I lived in Canada.

For two months I was failing to receive very important mail. I called my credit card and telephone companies and asked them if they have been sending me mail. I always got the reply that they have been sending me bills etc. as usual.

Then what was the reason. I was just thinking of calling Canada Post. Occasionally, I used to receive some letters, but I was not getting most of them. This continued for two months.

Today I got the answer. My mail actually had been redirected to some other address on the other street. The guy was kind enough to bring himself some important mail of mine from Canada Revenue Agency. Immediately I realized what had happened.

I called Canada Post from home and from another post office. They are now looking into the matter.

But I must have lost many important documents in the meanwhile. I wonder how Canada Post did this to me. I checked out that there was no mistaking of names as my name is totally different than the redirected address.

It is not only documents that I might have lost. My personal information is also at risk. Any one could steal my identity. I am in danger of great loss in future.

I think I will have to document everything properly in case I need it in future. I am still contemplating as to what further I should do.

No comments:

Great Money Making Titles