This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How To Sort Out Issues With A Used Car

Past two weeks have been very tough for me because of a used car that I happened to buy. My ordeal started when I got rid of my old Carola. It served me well and faithfully.

After Carola I bought Chrysler Intrepid. I do not know much about cars. When my mechanic saw my new car, he just got angry. His outright remark was that Intrepid is the worst car in North America.

I shortly found it out. My steering was not working properly and with a 3.5 L engine, it was drinking expensive gas. Just after three weeks I sold it at a loss.

Not having much money and having remained without a car for about 2 weeks, I decided to buy a very inexpensive car for the time being and then go far a newer one when my finances improved.

The lady who sold me this inexpensive car (Honda Accord), told me all good stories about it. My troubles started when I brought it home.

First, the door key on the driver side did not work. So I had to use the other door. Battery was dead. Engine and some other lights were blinking. Exhaust started making noise. I found lot of dirt underneath seats. Breaks were loose. Front tires were almost dead. Engine rubber pipe had thinned out.

Radio was not working. Air conditioning was dead. I trusted the lady and I had to pay for it. Now for the last two weeks I have been trying to fix one thing or the other at great cost and expense of time. What I believed to be an inexpensive car has become quite the opposite.

I accept my fault. My ignorance about cars and credulousness put me in great trouble. Moral. Don't trust others easily. Take time to examine in detail if you are buying a used car. Take the help of a mechanic. Be prepared for surprises.

No comments:

Great Money Making Titles