This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Freedom of Speech

I love all types of freedoms. Freedom of speech is the foremost of them. I want the same type of freedom for everyone.

If someone criticizes me, I will feel upset with myself. I feel disappointed because of my own shortcomings. While I try to avoid criticizing others, I feel if other people criticize, they have some reason.

I will take any type of criticism positively and try to improve.

If I think I am good, I should demonstrate it. How can I or my culture or my beliefs be good, if I am least tolerant, am ready to fight out any type of least criticism and have no respect for debate, discussion and accommodation.

I expect others to vouch for my good nature. I wish people listen to others. We should encourage others to express their views freely. If people are gagged, how can we know how they feel?

May be others have to say something good. May be they are right. May be they are not right. By knowing their views, one can get a chance of removing any misunderstandings.

If we believe that a flower is good, it will be good no matter what ever somebody says against it. Why to fight?

The main thing is that there should be freedom of speech and expression. We should welcome others' point of view. This is the only way we can know about the feelings of others.

There should be free and open debate and discussion on anything. Any sort of misconceptions should be removed by proper arguments. If one is wrong, one should accept it and correct oneself.

In this world we see numerous instances of intolerance and muzzling of open talk and speech. The best thing will be to avoid and shun these elements. The more we try to force reason on them, the more obstinate they are likely to be.

No comments:

Great Money Making Titles