This Blog has been Created to Review Anything Online, as the Title Suggests. In This Blog You Will Find Great Reviews. Reviews Can Pertain to Web Sites, Products, Companies, Persons, Places, Countries, almost anything. You Name it.

Review Anything Online

Welcome to My Blog "Review Anything Online". Review Anything. If You Want Me to Review Anything You Like on This Blog, Please Let Me Know. Enjoy

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Paid or Fake Surveys

I tried a few so called paid surveys. In fact, I was not convinced to start with. I joined more to test them rather than from any commitment. My idea confirmed my suspicions that they are a waste of time.

First, they ask you a lot of personal information. The idea behind that is said to make the surveys relevant to ones profile. But there are certain details which don't seem to be right. For example, I can't understand why they should ask about one's exact date of birth.

Many of them are marketing agents for other companies rather than surveys. In fact, all of them gather personal information so that they and their sponsors can send you offers.

Some of them like Survey Club act as front runners for other survey companies. They will urge you to join certain paid companies. I think they must be getting a commission for that. Some of them will ask you to fill up a survey for inclusion in sweepstakes.

Sometimes you will be told that you do not qualify for a survey after answering a series of questions. At other times a survey will not be allowed because they already reached a quota.

Some companies will pay you a cent or two for reading e-mails. These emails are just marketing gimmicks. With 1 or 2 cents, one will need you to read 50-100 emails to earn one dollar, may be over a month's time.

Many people must have different experiences with survey companies. From my experience and what I have learned from others, I can only say they that they are a waste of time and scams.

No comments:

Great Money Making Titles